How Do I?

How do I learn more about creative ways to financially support my church?

You can learn about the wide array of opportunities available to support your church through speaking with someone at the Foundation or reviewing the information we have in the  planned giving section of our website. Specific areas of interest for most donors include donor-advised funds, charitable gift annuities, trusts, and estate planning.

Where do I find forms & downloads?

You can easily find most forms here. However, if there is something else you need, please don’t hesitate to contact us.


How do I start a new fund with the Foundation?

A new fund can be set up by simply filling out our investment management agreement and mailing it in with a check. You also have the option of emailing or faxing the signed agreement and wiring the money to us. If you need help with either of these things, or if you would like to speak with the Foundation prior to holding a fund with us, please contact us at 402-323-8844.

How do I find the most recent online report for my account?

You can find account information by logging into your account with the information provided to you at the time of sign-up for account access.  Click here to be taken to the login page. If you do not know your login information, or you would like to set up online access, please contact Marci Logsdon at 402-323-8843.

How do I request someone to come to our church?

The Foundation is happy to accommodate requests to speak at or meet with a church anywhere in the state of Nebraska.  Simply call us at 402-323-8844 or mfowler [at] (subject: Speaker%20Request) (email us) to request a topic and date.

How do I request a disbursement for my church?

A disbursement may be requested based on the criteria you set in your investment management agreement for the fund. Most times, it requires the request to be made in writing with 1-2 signatures from your committee. If you are unsure of the criteria you set, please contact Marci Logsdon at 402-323-8843 or by email at mlogsdon [at] (subject: Disbursement) . If you would like to submit a written request, you can mail the request to us, fax it to 402-323-8840, or mlogsdon [at] (subject: Disbursement) (email) it.